Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Male Room #19 - Metal

The challenge for The Male Room is metal.  How easy is this for me being a designer for Add a Little Dazzle!  Gotta love that!

I used Scarlett Red Craft Metal, Golden Glimmer Craft Metal and Perfect Peacock Craft Metal.  This is 1 of a set of Christmas cards I made for my sister.  She bought the Penny Black After Glow dies while I was visiting and asked me to make her 6 cards.  I can do that!
You can order the sheets HERE [I do get credit :)]


So, another fun challenge!  You can use any metal at all - just remember to keep it masculine.  We hope you play along over at The Male Room #19.


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

SD pooja said...

I loved this metal lanterns !

Sheila H said...

Hanging the lanterns from the metallic string is genius, Vicki. Love your CAS design.

~amy~ said...

Those lanterns are FABulous.

Cheri said...

Love, love, love!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Using metal for your lanterns is genious!

Sue - said...

Great use of the metal to make a Christmas card with the lanterns.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool Christmas card design using the lanterns.

Deborah Frings said...

Love the Christmas lanterns - fabulous shine on the metal! Great work!

Deepti said...

The lanterns look awesome on metal sheets :)

Petra Swart said...

Oh, those lanterns look great cut from the metal sheets, Vicki!!! What a lovely masculine card!! I love the gold string and the sentiment looks lovely embossed in gold!! Beautiful - love it!!!

Loll said...

Great use of the metal sheets Vicki! Love this CAS design! Loll xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow - stunning!

Louise van Vuren said...

Great to use metal sheets, your lanterns look fantastic. Also I'm impressed with making a Christmas card, I never think of that for guys but you did! Great job, soory I'm late visiting too. Normal service will be resumed from now on ;)
Louise xx

Monika Reeck said...

I love your metal latern...You alaways have a clever idea Vicki...for woman card or manly cards...this is I love much cause I have no die cut I always love seeing people make card using die cut machine..I ADORE YOUR manly card too Vicki...I put one on the challenge gallery but I use charm..cause I have nothinng similar like you here..hope you like to see it, my card is #19 on the challenge gallery..hugs, Monika and happy sunday Vicki