Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Male Room #17 - Stars

It's The Male Room Challenge #17, Stars. 

I decided to try a different type of star using the images from STAMPlorations, Chevrons and Arrows.  It worked - I love my "star".  Using rainbow colors with the black Hello [Technique Tuesday] still keeps this card masculine too.  Yay - I actually went out of the box for once :), and I am happy with the result.

Come on over to The Male Room and play along - remember to keep it masculine!


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning CAS design. Love the background stamping and cheerful colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marisa said...

Totally fun card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cool card, Vicki !!! Clever!

Shery Russ said...

Very, very cool and fun card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a super fun and colorful card design. Great chevron image too.

~amy~ said...

awesome design!

Sharon Underwood said...

Wow! Amazing card! I love the colors in your "star" with the black sentiment.

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your bright and cheerful chevron star! Perfectly CAS!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this!!!!!

Jacqueline said...

A great card for the challenge Vicki - Jacqueline xx

Petra Swart said...

I love your clever star, Vicki!!! Great!!!

Sue - said...

Lovely bright card - it took me a while to see the star!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Superb design! I like the "out of the box" image.