Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Male Room #16 - Pink

It's make Pink masculine this week over at The Male Room.

Between a piece of designer paper with squares, and using black ink for the sentiment and design element, I think I accomplished the challenge of a masculine pink card.  I used the fun CAS-ual Fridays Exclamations stamp set.

Now, its your turn!  Pop on over to The Male Room blog for more inspiration by the Team, and then play along!  Can't wait to see how you use pink.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Sheila H said...

You rocked this, Vicki :)

craftieodmae said...

Wowzers is right,gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card design. I just love it and it really is super cool!

Deepti said...

Cool ! I like how u incorporated the graphic look :)

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is a brilliant clean and graphic card - the bold black, the graphic square paper - pink is perfectly masculine here!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

WOW!!! Zers!! You rocked this challenge! Love the hot pinkness to your card!

Sue - said...

Great card! Love the pink and black together.