Friday, May 2, 2014

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #7



It's time for the STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #7 -- Stamps and Flowers.
There is an amazing prize for the winner this month;
 
I wish I could win ;).

Perusing Pinterest the other night, I came across a fun nugget box project and thought it would be perfect for this challenge~














Fun isn't it?  I think so!  You can find the directions HERE
I used Chevron & Arrows, along with Eclectic Florals.

Meanwhile, this challenge is totally easy - stamps and flowers - we all have those.  I hope you pop on over STAMPlorations Blog and play along.  Challenge ends May 31st.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

sandie said...

this is totally fun and so many gorgeous flowers-love all the bright colours x

onelayercards said...

Fun and super creative card and treat box, Vicki! Fun, festive colors -- what's not to love? :o)

Nonni said...

This is a great project! All the flowers in different colors look really pretty. Have a fun weekend! xxx

Cornelia W said...

Great box,Vicki and those yummy chocolates!!!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful birthday card - I was really touched! I am so happy to be on the same team with all of you!
Hugs, Cornelia

Debra James said...

Love all the bright colours of your flowers and love the box with choccies- great project.

maria f. said...

Nugget box, eh? Gotta check that out. What a sweet ensemble. Fabulous colors too.

Deepti said...

What a fun project , I love the color combo of the flowers :)

shirley-bee said...

Love this colourful ensemble, Vicki!

monikaskinner said...

Hi Vicki. A real treat, love your colours and stamping of the flowers. Great treat box and card combo. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Vicki, I love all of those flowers in gorgeous colors! Love that you made the nugget box and card to match.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover