Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Male Room

It's time for The Male Room Challenge! The next 2 weeks we want to see your Masculine Retirement cards.

 I used a sentiment from Gina K Designs, Special Occasions Tags.  I used the Cracked Glass technique on my top star.  I am also joining in with The Paper Players Challenge; CAS using a star, and CAS on Sunday; masculine


Now, it's your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room, check out my fellow Teamies, and then play along!  We would love to see what you create~



Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous! These colors remind me of AZ, great memories!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic!

Lee-Anne said...

Love the color combo...bright and fun! Great guy card, Vicki!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic. I love the cracked glass technique. It looks awesome on this card too.

Sue - said...

Lovely bright card - it would be suitable for birthdays too with a change of sentiment!

Deborah Frings said...

Really bold, love the cracked effect on the top star!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ooo, like the cracked glass on the star. What a cool touch on a beautifully-composed card.

Deepti said...

That cracked glass technique on ur star is awesome, love this card

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is really cool! I love the colors you incorporated in this fun retirement card! Thanks for playing with my starry challenge this week!

Jacqueline said...

Love the colours you have used for this Vicki - the technique you have used on the star looks fun too - Jacqueline xx

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love the color combo and the twine detail behind the star. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Sheila H said...

Great colors - love the twine and enamel dots :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on your Paper Players win!
Great card!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous CAS card! Love the bright colors, tropical for retirement! Great Job!