Sue V has chosen a new technique for me; Inked Die-Cuts. I watched the video [over at the JUGS blog] and I tried. However, due to lack of use, my pigment inks are so dried out that I couldn't get the coverage that was needed. Therefore, I opted for the back up technique - sponging with the die left on, which gives you a small white frame.
I used some never been inked stamps from My Mind's Eye; Fiddlesticks "Story". Fun images in this set! I used my Cameo to make svg cuts for the flowers.
Okay, I hope give the original technique a try. It does have an awesome effect - check out the JUGS Team's samples!
Thanks for stopping by~