Saturday, November 23, 2013

Just Us Girls #216 - Photo Inspiration

It's my turn over at JUGS.  I found the best photo! First the card though;



I did make it a birthday, rather then Christmas.  I love the fun colors in this photo and of course,the stripes and dots. [{sigh} In heaven I tell ya]  I stamped the stripes with IBS Basics Lines, the dots with SU Sweet Shapes and a sentiment from Hero Arts, Good Friends. Funny, I actually forgot to use the turquoise!  Really?  I was even shocked myself. :)

I sure hope the photo inspires you to come on over and play along with the JUGS Challenge~ I can't wait to see what you create~


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your use of the bold colors! Stripes and dots are my favorite combo. Love your design, too. And just in case you didn't get my email, thank you again for the beautiful birthday card :)

Cheryl said...

You picked a super photo! I love the bold polka dots and stripes you pulled from it for your card! You are right up with then trend using that angled piece, too!
Great challenge!

Lisa Kind said...

Great photo this week! And love that you made this into a birthday card! Very fun!

Roxie said...

This certianly caught my eye in the daily email feeds, love the dots and stripes with the color combo.

Marisa said...

Love the bold stripes and big polka dots. Such a fun picture you chose for us to use :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love your red and white stripes and all those fun, bright dots. What a great inspiration photo...love it!

Nancy said...

Love... Love the Inspiration photo Vicki! Great Birthday card!