Saturday, November 9, 2013

Just Us Girls #214 - Technique

Lisa picked a fun technique for the JUGS Challenge today - Word Background.  I have been seeing a lot of this lately in blogland, but haven't tried it.  Today is the day.

I am getting so much use out of these Hero Arts stamp sets; Holiday Sayings and Holiday Cheer.  I just love this adorable reindeer!!

To create my word background I used a tool I have had for a while now.  It worked perfectly to center and line up my words~ such a fun tool.


Do you like the challenge this week?  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge and play along!  Be sure to check out the rest of the Team's samples.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

I am loving that adorable reindeer stamp! Your card is so cheerful and pretty. Wonderful design!

sandi said...

Love your card. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn said...

I love your card...the reindeer on top of the word background is adorable!

Rose said...

what a fun background and such a cute little deer :)

Marisa said...

You rocked this challenge, Vicki!! Love the words and the reindeer is too cute!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That reindeer is super cute! I really like how you stamped those sentiments for the background and that is one awesome toy. Now I think I might need one, too! Love the little touches of bling.

Nancy said...

You indeed rocked this challenge...I have this tool too....why didn't I think to use it!!! Great card! Love the reindeers sweater!!!

Anonymous said...

That reindeer in his turquoise sweater is soooo cute!! Love your card, Vicki!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I have that word set, and I love what you've done with it! Looks like one stamp.

Unknown said...

gorgeous card!!!
I love the "simplicity" of the card, the sweet reindeer, and the bright touch that gives the blue stones

MaryH said...

Saw this cutie CAS'd on Rudolph Day, and had to come over to see the inspiration. What a wonderful background was created by all the Christmas sentiments with the adorable Rudy leaping over it all. TFS & Have a good week.