Sunday, September 8, 2013

Inspired By Stamping - September Sneak Peek - Day 3

We are here on day 3 of sneak peeks for Inspired By Stamping.  Today we are showcasing

Holiday Tags and Holiday Washi Tape:

I have been wanting to make a tiny, mini book and today I did it!  My little book [3x3] holds gift tags, and will make a perfect co-worker gift!  Here are the individual pages, and a closer look at the tags:

Isn't this so fun!  I bound together the book with the Holiday Washi Tape, and the crisscross lines are made with Background Basics Lines.

Here is a list of the rest of the DT's participating today:
All sets will be available at the Inspired By Stamping store on September 10th. Free shipping will be available on all orders over $25. Code is SeptFree. This offer will be available for 48 hours - September 10, 7pm through September 12th, 7pm [Brisbane time only] All stamp sets will be offered as a bundle with a 10% discount.

Meanwhile, be sure and leave a comment [only 1] on Joanna's blog today, as there will be a random winner of today's featured stamp sets! Winners will be announced on the September Winners Page on September 12th at 7pm.

Feel free to leave a comment on my cards too :).


Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you out did your self this is amazing!!!!!

Tina said...

Oh Vicki, this is marvelous. So full of beauty!

Lisa Kind said...

This is super cute! I'll have to get the details on how you made this! Could be good for gift cards too! Love it!

lisa808 said...

Adorable.

Unknown said...

This is amazing! LOVE the book, AND the tags. Lucky co-workers, I must say.
I love that red, and the criss-cross stripes are simply brilliant! Whew, I agree, "you outdid yourself". I think I am getting used to saying "WOW" a lot, here. LOL It's just so awesome to come to YOUR blog and get blown-away, inspired, and read your hilarious text, especially those times when you make a "mistake", you just shoulder on, and tell us all about it...and that has made me laugh and I sorely need more laughter in my life! LOL BTW, thanks for that, and for always giving YOUR best, you're AWESOME!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki what a wonderful album!!!

Leah said...

Love how your mini book came out! I'm sure your co-worker will love it.

Marisa said...

Love this!! What a great mix of colours too :) A fabulous gift!

Joanne (jojot) said...

hello...thought I would stop by and see what you've been up to...sorry I am always MIA from blogland...just don't have time lately......this is a fabulously creative project

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I think this is amazing Vicki! Just amazing! You did such a beautiful job! Hugs, J

Shea said...

Squeee!!! This is so darned CUTE!!!

Rose said...

AWESOME!!!!! :)

Sheila H said...

Fabulous gift idea - the tags are so cute and festive!

Grace Tolman said...

Impressive project. Thank you for sharing your talents with us

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cutest little tag holder!