Monday, July 22, 2013

SCS Color Challenge #436

It's my week over at SCS Color Challenge.  I chose Sky Blue, Marina Mist and Coral, with a dessert of using a die.

While perusing SCS's forum, I came across one of the member companies, My Favorite Things. They run a weekly sketch challenge, so this week I went ahead and joined in too.
I used MFT stamps also, On the Line, along with Blueprints 1 and Hexagons dies.  I also used Spellbinders Circles [small and large] and an EK Success punch.


I hope to see you play in the challenge!



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Celia said...

Beautiful!
Love the color!
Regards :)

Olga said...

Fantastic!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So colorful!!!!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Love your card!Great design,Just Beautiful!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...