Monday, April 8, 2013

SCS Color Challenge #421

Peggy this week has chosen pretty colors; Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze and Black.  The dessert is to pick a trend - arrow, burlap, or diamonds.  Ya know, I really do start with the intention of using the dessert.  However, once again, it didn't happen and I am a sampler for Peggy too -- my bad.


I used the sketch from Merry Mondays


There again, I forgot this challenge was suppose to be a Christmas card! Good heavens, my head just isn't in the game today.  I liked my card though, so I am going with it. :)  I used My Favorite Things Fishtails Flags die for the banner, GKD Pretty Patterns for the embossed background, Dare 2B Artzy, You, for the sentiment, and the flowers are PTI, Rosie Posie [with dies]

Pop on over to SCS and play along!  We would love to see your creations.



ps - Please CLICK Bloglovin to follow my blog. I have made the switch~ :) Thanks for stopping by~

No comments: