Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another FUN Day of Challenges

Today I am playing in some totally fun challenges!

I started with my most favorite One Layer Wednesday #135; tall & thin, which lead me to Less Is More #115; one layer & movie theme [I chose Must Love Cats], and also Addicted to CAS #10 ; friend.

I love my kitty, who is also my friend~ :)

On to the newest challenge in blogland - Fusion #2.  This challenge is so fun you can combine [fuse] the sketch and the inspiration photo or do them separately.  Once again, I "fused".

I discovered lime and gray a few months back, I just love these colors together, along with chevrons and DOTS -- oh my I am in heaven~ :)  I used GKD Pretty Patterns, along with PTI Turning a New Leaf [and die].  This card also qualifies for Crazy 4 Challenges #181; wood accents.

And, for my final card, this actually was [my original card, above was lucky ;)] for Crazy 4 Challenges #181; wood accent, CAS on Sunday #6; circles on card [I hope my dots qualify ;)], and my layout is from Retro Sketch #59.

Used GKD Ticket Trio and PTI Polka Dots Basics 2.

On a little side note, I found a container of 210 wood veneer shapes at WalMart for $4! Yep, I am set with this trend for a while.... Don'tcha just love good buys :).

Another fun Sunday -- thanks sites and Teams for the inspiration~


ps - Please CLICK Bloglovin to follow my blog. I have made the switch~ :)

Thanks for stopping by~

17 comments:

Chrissie said...

That cat looks so cool Vicki... great project!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Loli said...

Hola Vicki, this cat is gorgeous and very funny, i love the red bows, beautfifil card.
Hugs from Palma

Marisa said...

Great set of cards, Vicki. Love the kitty - a tabby just like ours :) Well done with the insp. picture and the sketch. I'm jealous of your wood veneer find! Well done!

Lyndal said...

Three FAB cards Vicki! I LOVE your FUSION of grey & lime green - your butterfly POPS!
So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Michelle said...

Wow, Vicky! You've been productive! I love all three! I only now discovered lime and grey, and it is a new favourite of mine. ;-)

Kylie said...

Great cards! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

~amy~ said...

ALL your cards are so much fun! How how the Fusion challenge inspired you! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion fun!

*Vicki* said...

All of these really gorgeous designs Vicki! Especially love the last design with the incorporated circles! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday! We hope you come back and play with us again! Smiles & Hugs, *Vicki* ~ DT member

Christine said...

Great cards - all of them.
and i ADORE your cat - the colors are perfect!
Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS:
Christine

Beverley said...

What a fabulous array of cards. Came via retro sketches, love those hearts. Hugs Bev x

Nancy said...

Vicki....went to Walmart last night, but hubby wasn't patient enough to let me go look for the wooden veneer
bargain you found...:( Your card is brilliant as always! Thanks for joining CAS on Sunday once again!

mypapercraftworld said...

Fabulous cards, Vicki, such a cute cat, super zesty chevrons, and bold hearts ... a brilliant collection! Anita :)

Deanna Jean said...

Great cards Vicki. Love the colors on your Fusion card. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

StephInOK said...

All your cards are so wonderful! :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

WE are the ones who are in heaven, Vicki! I feel like I just got three posts for the price of one; just stahunning cards, all three!!

cardz said...

The bow and the bow. Too cute!
Heather T

Jen said...

vicki this is a Fab card and great film. Sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...