Saturday, March 9, 2013

Inspired By Stamping March Release - Pirates

Are you ready?... Inspired By Stamping is showcasing the March release!  Today, I have a sample card using Pirates.




There is a 10% discount on the "Bundle" purchase of all 6 sets, free shipping on $25.00 or more in purchases, and best of all?  BLOG CANDY!   There will be a random winner of a $25.00 gift card to the IBS Store. Just leave a comment on Joanna's blog [see below] Meanwhile, please feel free to leave me a comment too.  No blog candy from me, but you will make me really happy :)  Just sayin. :)

Kendra  

Thanks for stopping by~

17 comments:

Paperesse said...

Excellent card! You used these Pirate stamps so well!

dstandard said...

Awesome card - your color choices on this were perfect!

Unknown said...

Wow, you really made that Pirate Ship look stunning. Love, love, love your colors (your ocean is fabulous)!!! I really like the Pirate flag, also...what a cute add-on to the card! Hey, a worthy Birthday card for any fellow! I don't think I would mine one myself, after all the Disney Pirate movies, that would be quite a "hit" on anyone's B-day! LOL

lisa808 said...

Love your background.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Yo ho ho hot stuff!! Love the vibrancy - gorgeous :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This card would be perfect for the guy who is a builder in town. He converted a pontoon boat to look like a Pirate Ship!!!!

sandi said...

I love this stamp! ! It reminds of the movie called Goonies. It is about time someone created it. Thank you for sharing.

sandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

I like it, especially the colored background. Very nice done! Gives it a Caribbean feel to it!

Joanna said...

I absolutely love this card Vicki! It is my favorite! Love the coloring, the sunset! Beautiful job! Hugs, J

Grace Tolman said...

I love everything about this card. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Leah said...

Just an overall stunning card!!

Ava Gavloski said...

vicki, great card showcasing the new stamp set!!!

Sonia said...

Love how you colored the background on the tag

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wow this pops off the page !

Colleen Dietrich said...

This looks fabulous! You rocked the Pirate set, Vicki. :)

Deb Hickman said...

I love how you've used the Pirate set, it looks amazing how you've done it. Deb x