Friday, December 14, 2012

SP & Company Fun Friday

Gearing down to my last day with SP & Company.  This week, I made another non traditional Christmas card.  I started addressing my cards and I need a few more! AKK!  Getting a tad close.



Using the star from Handmade Holiday, I made my own background.  On the tag I used my favorite Chevron stamp, the frame and sentiment are also from Handmade Holiday, and the fun twine.  I love this card -- my favorite colors! :)

On a side note, my condolences to Sami on the loss of her dog.  I know from experience, dogs are family, and just like a non talking child :) -- I am so sorry for your loss.  It is so hard to loose our 4 legged friends!



Thanks for stopping by -

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the gorgeous medallion pattern on the first card and the colors are gorgeous Vicki!

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous, but the puppies stole my heart,,,,,,,,,

Julia Aston said...

Love your first card with that wonderful background and great blues Vicki - and what a sweet loss of pet card for your friend! have a great weekend GF!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Both are wonderful....precious puppy card for sad time