Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Couple of Challenges

Last minute I wanted to get a couple of challenges done.  It has been a while since I play in these 2 challenges.

One Layer Wednesday - Silver and Blue

I used the pretty snowflake and sentiment from Gina K Designs Sentimental Holiday.


Less is More - an Anniversary card

My music score is Memory Box -- such amazing dies they make, my hexagons are MFT and the HA is from GKD All Occasion Tags.

I just adore both these challenges.  So happy I made the time to play.  I had fun! :)

Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great snowflake image and love it on the silver! Wonderful colour combo and texture on the second card!

Ardyth said...

Love the blue ink on the silver card - gorgeous OLW card Vicki!

Heather T said...

I agree with the previous two comments; the blue on silver is stunning, quite magical.

Chrissie said...

Great cards Vicki, it's super to see you back with us!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...