Monday, November 5, 2012

A Moxie Challenge

Doing the Moxie Challenges are really fun, but for some reason I miss them.... like always!  However, this week end I popped on over to see what Cath was challenging us with. There was a cork challenge -  I like cork.  So I started at 10am on Sunday morning and before I knew it, it was 3pm!  I finally finished my project.....s.

My friend is celebrating her milestone [60] so I made a few little goodies; a card, a calendar, (I used a 5x7 acrylic stand up frame for my calendar base)

and the bag to put it all in.

Yes, the sentiment is blocked out [too soon for the public], but you will see this tag in the near future.  Here is the close up of the usage of cork (THAT is the main reason for this post after all :):

I used the Decorative Window Scene die cut from Heartfelt Creations.  Other HFC products used on these projects;



I had planned to play in 2 more of the Moxie Challenges, but time has run out. I hope my calendar qualified and that it didn't have to be cork, canvas and burlap.  Maybe next week I'll find some more [time] to play in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: