Friday, September 14, 2012

My Favorite Things GD Challenge

For a new challenge, I am entering my card for MFT Guest Designer position for next month,  The prize is huge [$200], and I absolutely adore the die-namics!  [Yes, I do have a few ;)]  Joanne and Jody came up with a sketch for this month's challenge;


I am limited with my MFT stamps, however, that just makes the challenge more challenging. :)  I used Grow Love, Plant a Tree stamp set [I think this is retired - I can't find it on the website] and I used the Notebook Edge die-namics.  Add some texture, paper piecing and a little coloring, and this card is complete for the challenge.  Fun times!

Thanks for stopping by~




2 comments:

Darnell said...

This is really layered, textured, and beautiful, Vicki! Good luck to you with getting the guest designer spot!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SO very sweet. Love the way you did the leaves as a background. Stunning!