Friday, January 6, 2012

Stamp TV Free For All Friday - Baby




Today over at Stamp TV's Free For All Friday, it is Michelle's first challenge; a baby card. I haven't played in a while, so in support of Michelle, I am playing.
I know no one who is having a baby, but you never know -- life can be surprising [not for me!], so I will have an extra card when needed.


I think this is such a fun card! The background stripes are from Gina K Designs Vintage Backgrounds, and those adorable animals are from Basket Blessings. Too cute!

Just a quick post - thanks for stopping by~




Ya know, sometimes I just need to wait before posting! I found another challenge I wanted to play so I am adding it to this post. I was on pinterst tonight and found this;

Joan's Garden Challenge this week is pink and white, embossing (my nesties edge), a heart, and an embellie. I was able to manage all that with this card:

Okay, I am off to bed -- too much coffee and too late to still be stamping! Nighty night -


3 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Total cuteness! Thanks for supporting me and playing along :-)

Payne Holler Cards said...

awwwwwww so precious! and you are so right - never know when you will need a baby card (-:

Joanne (jojot) said...

both are great, but that baby one really rocks