Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Repeat Impressions - What If? Wednesday




This is the sketch for this week's What if? Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built.  I really enjoyed this sketch!
I used this gorgeous cat image [#4206].  I just love the detail of this stamp, so all I colored were the eyes.

Feel free to play too! You can win a $25.00 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions! Pop on over to The House That Stamps Built, check out the other DT's, and upload your creation!

Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and loving how you added a touch of colour with the cat's eyes.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! I like the image you used and masculine look!

joy said...

Vicki, I love these colors and how you made this elegant card. I also like how you just colored the eyes!

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! Love the colors - such a pretty combination!

Elise said...

MeeeeeeeeeeOW! This is incredible!

Purrrrrrrrr!