Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Repeat Impressions - DCC Challenge, Mine

This week over at The House That Stamps Built is my challenge.  I am challenging you to make a bookmark.  I saw this in blogland [somewhere] and loved the idea of the bookmark actually being part of the card.



I like this fun little penguin [#8812]. These bookmarks are so perfect for that small gift needed just to acknowledge the people in your life. I hope you pop over and play - be sure and check out what the other DT's did with this challenge too! You could be the winner of your choice of an unmounted sheet of stamps from Repeat Impressions!
Thanks for stopping by~


7 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, and great bookmark, too! Love the cute little penguin.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cute bookmark! When I first saw the pic, it looked like a mini clipboard. I also like how you do differently colored snowflakes from time to time. It reminds me in a round about way of when I was young, and my mom wanted to buy flocked trees in crazy colors like blue and pink!

joy said...

Wow, Vicki! What a wonderful bookmark/card! You really nailed this challenge! Love the shading on the sentiment and how you brought out the color with the pine/snowflake embelli and the color of his beak/feet!

Miriam said...

Too Cute! Great idea to add it to a card.

Elise said...

Goodness, GRACIOUS - what DARLING idea! That book marks is PRICELESS - love your work, my dear! Yee Haw!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The penguin is really cute and is adorable as a bookmark! Wonderful job!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I love how you designed the card with the bookmark insert.
Thank you for the fun challenge!