Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Repeat Impressions DCC Challenge


This week Kendra is challenging us to make a Christmas card with snowflakes. I used the snowflakes (#8805) from Repeat Impressions and my sentiment (#4603). The snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart.
Then, going through my scheduled postings - I had ALSO made this card [that I forgot I made].

Good grief! I thought I might as well share this too! That, my friends, is what happens when you get to far ahead of yourself! LOL

Come on over the The House That Stamps Built and join in the Christmas fun! You might win a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions! While there, be sure and check out my follow teammates!

Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Marisa said...

What fun circle card and great colour combo on the first one. Both do my love for snowflakes justice :).

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wonderful cards! I do love snowflakes better when they are on cards-better than when in the driveway-LOL.

Miriam said...

Love BOTH cards Vicki!! You are way ahead of the game! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa Lara said...

I love how the red snowflakes pop on the green Vicki. I just love the red, white and blue snow card. Love all your stamping.

Unknown said...

They are both beautiful!! I love the fabulous design on the first card and masculine look on the second one! Wonderful job!