Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Repeat Impressions DCC Challenge

Today, Miriam is challenging us to make a waterfall card with a Fall theme.
I must admit, I have never made one of these, and I really procrastinating making one.  It just looked so hard - however, piece of cake!  And, they are fun to play with to see the images flipping.  I went to YouTube and put in waterfall card and got a bunch of videos to walk through making these!  I hope you try a waterfall card and upload it over at The House That Stamps Built.  You might be the random winner of your choice unmounted stamp sheet! Plus, you can see the other DT's fun waterfall cards!!
Thanks for stopping by~




6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fab design! I haven't made one of these in years!

Lynette said...

Cool card, Vicki! Love your plaid background. I'm with you - had never made one and procrastinated til the very last minute! And I found out they were kind of fun, too:)

joy said...

Great card, Vicki! I love that you have used different images. The little blue birds are just the right spark of color!

Unknown said...

Pretty waterfall card Vicki! I love the patterned paper you use...beautiful fall look!

Kathryn B said...

What a cool card Vicki! I've never seen one of these. I guess i need to give it a try! I love yours.

Sandy said...

What a great waterfall card! The colors and embellishments all make it so beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment!