For JUGS sample go down 1 post
Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida
I am taking the excerpt from Giovana's Blog explaining this card drive.
~~Hello my friends! Today I am very excited to start a new "Card Drive for Kids" with Spina Bifida. October is Spina Bifida Awareness Month and I hope you can help with this Card Drive.If you don't know what Spina Bifida is, please check this site to learn a little bit more.
This Card Drive is a good way to cheer up the kids and their families. The goal is that each kid receive the same amount of cards and I hope they can receive more than 100 cards each!!
The kids for this year are:
Madison: 2 years old.
Logan: 2 years old. (Mr. Logan is turning 3 on October 17th!!)
Tanner: 2 years old. (Mr. Tanner is turning 3 on December 15th!!)Rebekah: 9 years old.
Details about this Card Drive:
- This card drive will end October 31.You have the whole month to send your cards.
- Cards can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Anyone can send a card. Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like this. Remember, we want to make them happy. Thanks!
- Cards can be for the child and/or for their family members.
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of who the card is for. Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
- Please do not include big items with your card.
- There is no need to send money with your cards. However, it is greatly appreciated as it helps with the cost of mailing cards and the prize.
- You don't need to create new card for this. We cardmakers, have lots of cards already made.
- Please send a card for each kid ALL at once, so your name will be included in the Big Prize!
- All cards can be mailed to me at:
Card Drive for Kids
181 Perry Way
Yakima, WA 98901
Please: In a piece of paper include your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!!
Prize!! Awesome companies have donated amazing prizes for you! More than $400.00 in prizes!!
- Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
- Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
- Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
- SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
I am happy to be participating in this hop. I made 4 of the same cards using GKD Birthday Bash that have already been mailed~.
I hope you all join in too! This is the last stop for the GKD CSS Hop.
Thanks for stopping by!