Sunday, October 23, 2011

Featured Stampers SCS and STV

The Featured Stamper over at SCS Deborah, has a beautiful gallery.  Then again, she was a Dirty Girl at one point.  I found this fun card to CASE.

Here is mine. I used the colors for Color Throwdown; pumpkin, razzelberry, olive, black. Halloween colors, but I am so done with Halloween cards and such, I went with a friendly little Hi card.
My rosette flower is a TIm Holtz Rosette die. My electric Big Shot made this 10 min card more like 30 minutes! The darn thing kept stopping - half way through the cutting! So frustrating when tools don't work correctly!



My next Featured Stamper is from Stamp TV, one of my fellow DT's, Donna Baker.  Again, a fabulous gallery. I chose this card to CASE.
Here is mine;
I used an embossed resist for my background and Spellbinders Labels 18.  I used the Gina K Design stamp set, A Year of Leaves, illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.   You can come over to Stamp TV and join in Cat's CASE the DT challenge -- you could be the winner of your choice of stamp set up to $24.95!! 
I really do love CASEing other stamper's creations -- so much easier! :)
Thanks for stopping by~






2 comments:

Marisa said...

Lovely case and get use of buttons on the two cards.

Payne Holler Cards said...

wonderful case!!