Friday, October 21, 2011

Deconstructing Sketch #24 & CAS Sketch

I did this CAS card from Deconstructed Sketch #24.  I covered my ovals with melted crayon!  [So fun to play with wax.]  My HB is from the newly released GKD Pleasant Plurals, (this is the Buy 3 get this one FREE set)  and my swirl is from Papertrey's Fancy Flourishes.  This  was another fun sketch from Jen.  That girl makes some awesome sketches!


I seem to be on a sketch kick today. I got this Clean and Simple Sketch today and really loved the simplicity of it. I tweaked mine a bit, but hey, I still semi followed it :). I used GKD  Holiday Basket, stamp set, and colored the images with copics.

Thanks for stopping by~



2 comments:

Marisa said...

Looks great, Vicki!

Olga said...

I love your cards! Simple and soo elegant