Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Couple of New Challenges

I am trying to play in more blog challenges. [I can't build up my stash of stamps without playing in the challenges ;)] When I saw My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge (MFTWSC33) and The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge (PDCC95)- (pink, green and navy). I decided to play and combine these 2 challenges.  I was quite thrilled to find in my stash a set of My Favorite Things stamp set - Grow, Love Plant a Tree.  My leaves are Nestabilities Spellbinders along with a ms fern punch, and the sentiment is from Verve.   Wish me luck~  Thanks for stopping by~



13 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! Beautiful.

Marisa said...

I LOVE leaves and you have used them fabulously along with the sketch and CC. Great card!!

Denise said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the layered punch strips... the leaves... the sentiment... beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jaclynn Marie said...

So cute!!! Love'em!

Tracey said...

WOW!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE how you nailed the PDCC colours so well! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Anonymous said...

StUnNiNg card Vicky! Wonderful border and so well constructed. Very elegant and one of my favourites from this weeks entries:-)

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous card - the sentiment is really lovely and the leaves add great dimension. It's fab!

Marlena M. said...

This is wonderful! ;)

Colleen Dietrich said...

FABulous card in our colors this week! That leaf cluster is very eye-catching, and same with that double punched border. Thanks for playing with us at THe CAfe! Hope you get to add new stamps to your stash. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

What an elegant card Vicki! Love all of the pretty layers and border punch design!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! LOVE that layered scallop and all your fabulous layers! Plus, I love that you've brought the essence of fall to this color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful! Love the wonderful layers and fun way you used the colors! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your well deserved win at PDCC!