Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Make It Monday - PTI

The challenge this week over at Papertrey was Tissue Paper Technique.  I don't think I will do this again.  I am not impressed.  Maybe I did something wrong, (I did follow the directions), but I just do not like this technique.  Is that bad to say?  It's not personally directed to anyone - I just don't care for the technique.  Out of all the different techniques out there, I guess it was inevitable to find one I didn't like.  This is it.  I was going to also upload this into Paper Crafts Magazine for the Gallery Idol contest - a Congratulations card.  The grand prize is a CRUISE.  Sheez - can't hurt to try.,  Fortunately, you may upload as many cards as you want.  Needless to say, I will be uploading more. Oh yeah, I used Signature Greetings, Hello Friends and Dot Spots all from Papertrey Ink.
Thanks for stopping by~



No comments: