Sunday, December 12, 2010

Features Stamper - CAS

The Featured Stamper was Lisa~  fabulous gallery.  I chose this card to CASE.  Changed the images, sentiment, embossing folder.  Loved the layout, so I kept that the same!  Fun times playing with the FS challenge.  Stamps used - MFP Hello Sunshine.



This week on the CAS challenge we were to use Birgit's layout.  I ADORE this layout and have used it many times (not from Birgit) so I jumped up and made a quick card.  I just love the way the white frames the image!  Again, stamps used were MFP Hearts Hearts Hearts.
Thanks for stopping by ---


2 comments:

Marisa said...

For some reason I keep seeing a girl with long hair and a star on her forehead before I see the moon LOL! May have to do some psychological analysis on myself for that LOL! LOVE the second card - you're right, it's a great layout.

Peggy said...

Both cards are lovely! The first one is my favorite! So colorful and playful!