Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stampin B's & Stamp TV Sketch


This week's challenge is a Fall card.  I used Mark's Finest Papers soon to be released (October 12th) stamp sets A Walk in the Woods and Greetings of the Season.  For my tree I just used my copics to dot in the leaves.  A pretty basic, but fun card to make.  Hope to see you over at The Stampin B's!!





This is my sketch for Stamp TV this week.   I am quite thrilled that Jessica and Gina asked me to Host for another month.  How fun!  I used the GKD sets Lovely Labels and Friends are Forever , along with a MS butterfly punch.  Feel free to come on over to STV and play in this challenge too.  I know!  COMBINE the challenges~~~ hee hee

Thanks for stopping by~~

11 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

love those falling leaves! like that look and your second card is so lovely! hope I get to enter (-:
glad you are doing another month at STV - maybe this is permanent !!!

Marisa said...

Love the leaves on the tree and the clean lines of this sketch. Those fall leaves remind me of how I'll be having to rake them off the lawn soon enough LOL!

Your second card is gorgeous with that nestie shape for the sentiment! Lovely touch with the butterflies.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I really must pull out my label stamps and give them another try.....that second card is outstanding.....on the first, I just love the 'falling' leaves

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love these cards with their wonderful colors, Vicki!! Great job! and congrats on being asked to stay for another month!! Good for you!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the Lovely Labels!! Wonderful colors. Congrats are another month!!

Emily Keaton said...

Using your Copics to make the leaves on your autumn tree was inspired!! This looks really cool. I just love both cards--excellent work :)

Mary Marsh said...

love both your cards vicki-the stv sketch & card are awesome

Peggy said...

FABULOUS cards Vicki! I just got my GinaK order yesterday and will have to play the sketch challenge!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous cards, how do you do it???? I don't have time any more to play challenges, hopefully my plate will be cleaned a little and I'll have more time! I miss it!

Risa said...

Wow....both of your cards are stunners Vicki! I love the clean lines and the color combos!
hugs
Risa:)

Benzi said...

Both are just lovely. I like the creation of your leaves on the 'B' card.