Thursday, July 15, 2010

July Preview - Digi Clear Dollar Stamps

  • For Mark's Finest Paper Blog Hop Day 3, please go down 1 post.



  • Clear Dollar Stamps has gotten into the digital world!  I am on the Digi Design Team and I do 2 digis a month. Here are the 2 AWESOME images I get to share with you.
     Is this gorgeous or what!  WATER~~ total heaven for me living here in desert sand Arizona! (BTW our temps reached 114 on Wednesday and its suppose to be like that through the week end - oh my! - but I digress..) I love water stuff and this scene is just awesome to me.  I sponged in the sun, colored images with what I call faux gamsol.  [I use baby oil, instead of gamsol, with colored pencils] Punched out a ms crab and sand dollar, and sponged a little to give them depth.  The wood background I used is digi freebie from CDS also!  

    My second card is just a fun little guy!
     Both the turtle and the sentiment are part of this fun image.  I sponged the background, and separately I sponged, cut out and mounted Mr. Turtle guy.  Like I said just a fun little card!  Feel free to head on over to Laurie Wilson's blog, Clearly Delightful to see all the new releases and her amazing samples!  All images are available for purchase today, July 15, 2010~~

    Thanks for stopping by~~

    13 comments:

    Holly AKA KopyKat said...

    these are great, love the beach scene and the wood look on the side, great coloring and design

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    These are really cute digis. Nice job, Vicki!

    Lisa Lara said...

    Two beautiful cards Vicki. I love how you used the wooden digi download with your shore card. And I so love your sponging on your turtle card. Wow.

    katspaw said...

    This summer cards are beautiful, a joy to look at!!

    Marisa said...

    Two fabulous cards, Vicki! Love the sponging on both.

    Cindy Groh said...

    Fabulous cards. Love Clear Dollar stamps.

    Wanda Cullen said...

    Way to go with the great designs, Vicki! You're just full of creativity!

    Francie G. said...

    Beautiful beach scene, Vicki! Love the cute turtle. Beautifully colored!

    Linda Anderson said...

    Gorgeous cards Vicki!!! Love the Peaceful Shores card!!! Great idea to add the wood grain background to it...you are so clever!!!

    Linda

    Anonymous said...

    Fabulous cards, Vicki! I love the water one with the woodgrain background, such a brilliant design. Blimey, it sounds ridiculously hot out there, how on earth do you manage it? By the way, I popped over to see the CDS digital stamps and bought the bunny one so I'm looking forward to using it!

    L.Wilson said...

    Vicki, GORGEOUS beach scene with how you did the sun and rope and crab punchout!
    Also, the turtle card is so cute and I like the fun bright colors you used!

    Peggy said...

    Absolutely adorable turtle card and the beach scene is right up my alley!! Love them both!

    Wordbird said...

    ;D Chuckle...chuckle....sooo cute...I'm lovin this one! Diana Q