Thursday, May 28, 2020

Coffee Lovers Spring 2020 Hop


My card for today for the Coffee Lovers Hop, I am using another fun stamp from CAS-ual Fridays Coffee'ism's Stamps, and again I used the Coffee Cup Fri-Die. [I do love this cup :)]

 I also used the left over middle of the Birch Press Designs die from yesterday's post.

Totally lovin the big ole sentiment for this fun thank you card.

You can save an additional 15% off the 25% off sale on any 'Coffee items" over at the CAS-ual Fridays store by using my code.




Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely design!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, this is spectacular with those bright colors.

Billie A said...

Wonderful card and images.

Helen said...

Delightful card, Vicki. Am enjoying your coffee cards so much. tfs-stay well.

Lisa Elton said...

So cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!

New Creations said...

Love the colorful placement of the doily on a cup, super cute!

Ericka Strange said...

Great card and I love the beautiful design on the cup. So pretty!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous, the colors really pop!