Monday, August 13, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's my day over on the CAS-ual Friday's blog with the following card.

I started with black card stock, and using Modern Petals, I stamped the image in white ink.  I then just swiped the ink for a chalkboard effect.  [That, and the ink wouldn't dry lol].  I wanted a pop of color so I added a 3 times layered the Smile Fri-Die in lime green, and added a sentiment from the Sassy Smiles stamp set.

For the final touch, I added on green gems.  A nice addition I believe.



I hope you enjoyed my card today.  We'll see you next week for the August RELEASE!

Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and that is a fun sentiment too.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty background Vicki! I like all of the sparkle from the rhinestones, this is fantastic!

Nancy said...

Oooh...I really like this one, Vicki! So pretty! :o)