Tuesday, January 16, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #159

It's STAMPlorations Inspiration today here on my blog.  This week we are featuring Deepti Malik's line, Dee's Artsy Impressions.  All week long, her sets are marked down 15% off, and you can save an additional 20% off by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

For my card today, I am using Blossom Sprays #1.

 I also used the Thanks Word Die.  I colored the image with my new Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  Yes, Santa was awesome and got me the 72 set!  Wow - these sure beat Walmart's $1.95 set. lol

 I used some fun foam behind the thanks cut for added depth.

I wanted to use my foiling machine, so I went ahead and made a second card using the same image.

 I just love the shine foiling makes, it is so hard to photograph!

 I used the Congrats Word Die on this card.


Okay, that's it for me.  For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the other Designer's creations.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love those beautiful, bold colours and that black and gold . . . WOW!! Have a great week! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cheri said...

Holy smokes!!! These are gorgeous. One so bright and happy and the other so elegant. Fabulous!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The brightly colored one is my favorite, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two fantastic ways of using that stamp. But I really love the colored version. It is so cheery in every way.

cm said...

Both versions are stunning, Vicki! You've certainly rocked your new prismacolours in creating a colourful, cheery card. The foiling/shimmer of the second is pure elegance...
Hugs~c

Sheila H said...

Gorgeous cards, Vicki. I love your coloring and the foiling is superb.

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful pair of floral cards! The first looks tropical and makes me want to go somewhere warm!