Monday, January 26, 2015

SCS Color Challenge - CC515

It's SCS Color Challenge time.  This week Karen chose Real Red, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso with a dessert of double - at least 2 punches each, on 2 separate cards.

One thing I like about a set of cards is the same color combo, not necessarily the same card.  [I very rarely make duplicate cards.]  This challenge is fun - eventually, I will make 2 more cards [in the color combo] and have a Hostess gift.  Meanwhile, I used die cuts [I hope that works since I am the sample maker ;)] - My Favorite Things Fishtails and the Hello from Echo Park.  I also used the Retro Sketch #150.  My right card, I used STAMPlorations sentiment from, along with Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun Kissed Fleur flower and leaves.  The frame is Simon Says Stitched Rectangles.


Now, I know this color combo is going to be a success - We love seeing what you make, so, upload your cards over at SCS Color Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are awesome! I just don't make very duplicates either. I get bored easily.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards Vicki!

Deepti said...

These look awesome, the red is so striking :)

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you made two cards with the colors Vicki and how different each is. They make me happy.

Sheila H said...

I have never tried making different cards with the same color combo, Vicki. Yours are awesome.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These colors really work together. Both cards are so gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...