Sunday, November 23, 2014

Inspired By Stamping Day

It's Inspired By Stamping Day again on the blog.  While I am happy with my card, I realized I used the same stamp sets as 2 weeks ago!  Totally different card~ just goes to show you how versatile these stamps are. :)

 I used IBS stamp sets; Big Holidays and Poinsettias, along with Background Basics III.  I adore the music score for Christmas cards!


For more inspiration, you can pop on over to Joanna's Blog for a list of today's Designers.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! Love the big bow on this! X

~amy~ said...

Love all the layers and the gingham ribbon!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The non traditional colors are quite nice!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another lovely card and lots of layers which makes it really fantastic. Great ribbon too!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what great use of the lovely colours, Vicki!!!! The red and orange with the soft green is just stunning!!! The lovely bow with the ornament and leaves on top, looks great!!! I, too, like the music bg and the sewing at the bottom is lovely!!! The three red sequins look fabulous - love it!! Beautiful!!!!

Have a great week!!!

Deepti said...

Awesome layers and fab touch of the ribbon :)