Tuesday, February 20, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspirations #164

Hi all.  It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.  This week we are focusing on Dee's Artzy's Impressions.  Don't forget, throughout February to April, all stamps, stencils, and dies (excluding retiring stamps) are 10% off -- no coupon needed.  If you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

For my card today, I used the Best Mom Forever stamp set.

You just can't beat these lovely flower sets!  I also used the CUTploration Awesome Word Die.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teammates have created.  (Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate for one randomly drawn winner!)


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

cm said...

Your showcase of this set is awesome! Talk about beautiful...
Hugs~c

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The colors are terrific and so soft looking. Very pretty, Vicki.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the away you've layered everything together Vicki, this is so pretty!

Dotty Jo said...

Great design, Jo x

cghundley said...

Very pretty!
Lovely colors.
Carla from Utah

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful card you made. Great colors.

~amy~ said...

Vicki, my new fav of yours! Those colors are perfect!

Sheila H said...

The softly muted colors are quite pretty.