Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dare 2B Artzy Day for the Coffee Lover's Hop - Day 6



The week is flying by - on to day 6 of the Coffee Lover's Hop.  Today I am using another sponsor's images; Dare 2B Artzy.  [I am also over on the D2BA Blog with this same card]

I sponged my background with distress inks, and sprinkled a little water for spots.  I also used some white gel pen to add more "snow".  I used the Winter Plaid Paper for my punched trees, and used the [so fun] Perfect Blend stamp set and matching coffee cup die.  The sentiment is from Bright Birthday.


Just FYI - D2BA Coffee Sets are discounted 10% through the coffee hop!


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cool are those plaid trees! This is fun Vicki!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love what you did here- the colors are stunning!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun scene and I love that "to go" cup and those plaid trees.

New Creations said...

Those plaid trees are so gorgeous with stunning BG!

MariLynn said...

Love the little plaid trees... gorgeous card.

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card Vicki! Love the distressed background and the fun plaid trees.

Darnell said...

OMG, Vicki! Plaid Christmas trees and a tree-size cup of coffee on a beautiful sunset mountain top? What's not to love?? Happy Holiday hugs! Darnell

Billie A said...

awesome card. I love the plaid trees and awesome coffee cup. wonderful card.

Lisa said...

Oh that background is quite awesome! And yes to plaid trees! Love it!