Friday, December 15, 2017

Coffee Lovers Hop - Final Day


It's the final day of the Winter Coffee Lover's Hop.  This week went really fast!  I had a blast playing every day.  There were so many fun cards to look at in the Linky too!

For my final card today, I am using CAS-ual Fridays.  [Yes, CAS-ual Fridays is one of the CLH Sponsors too]

I sponged a card panel with Distress Inks, and because of the die I used, I was able to get 2 cards made!  While this first one is for the Coffee Lovers Hop, my 2nd one is just a regular Christmas card.  See that tiny coffee cup?  That's a sneak peek at the CFS January Release!  [It will be an amazing release - just sayin!]
I went ahead and used the cut out portion for a 2nd card.  While it isn't a coffee card, I thought I'd share the "2 for one" you can get from a cut out.
I used the fun Merry Christmas sentiment, and the snowflake is from the Flurry Fri-Dies set.



Should you be interested in buying anything from CAS-ual Fridays, be sure to use my code for a 15% discount!


I sure hope you enjoyed the coffee week on my blog this week.  I know I enjoyed making the cards~


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Donna said...

These ate both fabulous, I've been enjoying all your coffee cards, sorry for not commenting for awhile, we were on vacation at Zion National Park so I am catching up on all the lovely creations!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous is that final coffee card and again a great shaker with awesome colors.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Your cards always brighten my morning. Merry Christmas, Vicki

Lori Turner said...

Another gorgeous card! Merry Christmas!

~amy~ said...

Both of these are wonderful! Thanks for ALL of your gorgeous projects.

New Creations said...

Another fun creations, so gorgeous!

Billie A said...

pretty colors. fun card.

MariLynn said...

Very pretty colors.

Shelly said...

These are beautiful! Loving the colors!

Lisa said...

Awesome! LOVE the 2 for 1! Beautiful cards!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colors on both of these Vicki! Marvelous cards!