Sunday, December 17, 2017

CAS Mix Up Challenge & Flower Challenge #15

I'm playing in the CAS Mix Up Challenge today; stamping + 2.  I was totally inspired by Nancy's card, so I CASED it.

I changed the alcohol inked background colors, and added in some bokeh dots, and I finally used the tiny house die cut that I have had forever... My sentiment is from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings.

Thanks CAS Mix Up [and Nancy] - I had fun!
 

----------------------------------------------------

Since I had a piece of my inked panel left over, I decided to play in the Flower Challenge #15; anything but a card, by making a bookmark.

I was inspired by Ruth's making of a bookmark.  [I'll be honest, Ruth enabled me on the Avery Elle die she used for her bookmark - yep, I searched for it, and bought it!]  Meanwhile I used the PTI Bookmark die for mine.  I also used the Memory Box Darling Poppies flower die, along with a sentiment from Paper Sweeties, For You stamp set.  Since the bookmark matches the above card, I have the perfect mail lady gift! 

I do love a good challenge!  Thanks Flower Challenge [and Ruth]~


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

Awesomely vibrant!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You seem to be having so much fun creating!

Susan said...

Great combination of alcohol inks and bokeh - it looks like a Christmas fireworks display! Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome designs with the bokeh and bright colors used.

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on your wonderful vibrant background Vicki! a lovely CASE of Nancy's card with the added Bokeh dots (it's like a colorful stormy sky!) Thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, what cool backgrounds! They look like festive colorful Christmas lights. These are so pretty Vicki!

Loll said...

Bright, beautiful colours used for your bokeh backgrounds Vicki! Both the card and bookmark look so pretty with the white die-cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

nancy littrell said...

I Love your brightly colored and bokeh designed Alcohol Ink background, Susan for your die cut village. It turned out beautifully. I am so pleased you CASE'd my card. Now I want to CASE your matching bookmark:-) What a wonderful gift.

TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up, Hugs and Happy Holidays.

Viv said...

Beautiful card and tag Vicki, love the vibrant colours you used also.The white flowers on the tag stand out so well too, just perfect.Thanks you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Bonnie said...

I love these beautiful colors, Vicki! What a fun Christmas card! I love that bookmark too! The flower die cuts are perfect! Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Shona Chambers said...

Wow Vicki, these are both so incredible!! The brightness of the colours is amazing and love them against the crisp white. Such a cool idea to make a bookmark and for someone like me who often loses them, this bright one would be perfect. So very happy you joined us at The Flower Challenge and hope you have a Merry Christmas!!