Friday, October 20, 2017

Just Us Girls #416 - Color Week


I'm Hostess for this week's JUGS Challenge.  Being so close to Halloween, I went with the colors.  [Plus, I like them together]

This is the only Halloween card I made this year.  I'm not sure why, but I simply dislike this holiday.  I am the Halloween Grinch - yep, lights out and no candy.  I told you Halloween Grinch.  lol.  Meanwhile, for my oh-so-easy card, I sponged some Oxide inks, [the green photo'd yellow - arg] and used a sticker for my witch, my sentiment is from a retired GKD stamp set.  Took me all of about 10 minutes from creating, through posting here on my blog.  Sometimes, quick is perfect :).

I sure hope you pop on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge and join in.  I think the gallery will look amazing!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a fun card! Great blending too! Have a great weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great sponging on that panel and I love the added water drops! Awesome quick card!

Nancy said...

Great colors this week and awesome card!

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome background for your sparkly witch!

Ina G said...

What a Wicked Witch here. Perfect Halloween card Vicki.

Bobby said...

Wonderful inked background, Vicki. I know that's a sticker but I need a witch die like that.

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card, I love what you did with those colors!

Macimbalo said...

Love this and that witch is awesome!!!

Cheri said...

How adorable....and I love that ink blending!

cghundley said...

Spooky fun
and the inking
looks great.
Carla from Utah