Friday, September 22, 2017

Just Us Girls #412 - Photo Inspiration Week


I adore the photo this week!  I am all about green and ferns!

This photo also motivated me to actually use my MFT Leafy Greenery die-namics.  [I've only had these 8 months or so].  They worked perfectly!!

I love the tiny pop of color that I picked out of the photo too.  Do you see I even have the windows? Yes, I highly enjoyed being inspired by the photo. The basket is from Gina K Designs, Spring Basket.

I cut the ferns in green card stock, and then used a deeper green for added depth.  The colored ones, I used white card stock, and sponged on the color.  I am really happy with the end result.

Your turn!  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over to the Just Use Girls Challenge and play along!  The gallery should be very pretty this week.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love that pop of color- beautifully inspirational!

Cheri said...

Fabulous! I haven't used that basket stamp in such a long time...this is such a perfect way to use it for your basket of ferns.

Macimbalo said...

Wow this is so pretty! I especially like how you used several colors on those leaves - they really look amazing! Love the whole card!

Bobby said...

How inspired to make the window, Vicki. Love those greens and how the colored ones (can they be called greens?) add a pop to your basket

Ina G said...

How clever to pick up on the window. Lovely basket full of beautiful colourful foliage.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card.

Lisa Kind said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colorful leaves and that pretty basket! Great idea to add the windows behind it too!

Nancy said...

Love your foliage basket...glad you finally broke them open! HUGS and thanks for the Month off...I so need it!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love your basket of greenery! Beautiful shading, too.

Linda said...

Love the pop of color in your fern basket. Very pretty.

Sheila H said...

Very pretty!

Judy Woodland said...

Great take on this challenge, I have never seen that basket done in that color. Wonderful idea and I will remember it. Love how you have inserted all the die cuts, fabulous!