Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Hop - STAMPlorations 3





Once again. I am playing in the Fall Coffee Lover's Hop.  For my card today, I made a gift card holder, using the Caffeinated Zen #1 coffee cup.

 I colored the "sleeve" with my Sharpie friends.

and the perfect sentiment from What's Brewing on the inside.
[Yes, that is a Starbucks card - of course.]



Now don't forget, all STAMPlorations coffee sets are 5% off, and you can save an additional 20% off by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

20 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

New Creations said...

Such gorgeous creation with bright colors!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- This is adorable and I am sure the person you give it to will love it!

Hetty said...

Vickie, this is a beautifully colored gift card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This couldn't be any cuter with those fabulous bright colors!

OH Babs said...

I love it!. CAS and bright and colorful. Of course it contains a Starbucks gift card. :)

Cheri said...

Another fabulous coffee card, Vicki and making it a coffee gift card holder is brilliant!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! Love that colorful coffee sleeve and the fact it holds a Starbucks card too.

~amy~ said...

such a PRETTY cup, love the floral sleeve!

Becca Yahrling said...

The floral sleeve is beautiful. Love how you made this to hold a GC.

Lisa Elton said...

That's a groovy band on the cup! This is fantastic Vicki!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

too cute!

Alicia

Sheila H said...

Love the colors, Vicki!

Lori Turner said...

Wow! Gorgeous gift card holder card Vicki!!! Love those colors!

Stacy Sheldon said...

funny true story... I had put this stamp (cup) on my wish list this morning at work.. I love how you turned this into a gift card holder and the vibrancy of the colors Vicki!

Ann said...

Love how you made this to hold a gift card. Great card.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!

Lisa said...

OOOh! Beautiful!

Shanna Slater said...

Beautiful coloring!! Love that stamp :)

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

Zelda said...

Such a cool gift card holder!