Friday, August 18, 2017

STAMPlorations Final Christmas Release Day - Day 5



Wow!  What a week right?  Super fun samples and for the last day 5, it was my favorite.  I really enjoy using dies - word, images - they make card creating so easy when you need a "quick" card.  Today I am showcasing; Christmas Baubles #2, Christmas Tree #1, Nativity, and Merry Christmas Word Art.  Yes, that is a lot, but this release is HUGE, and I only have a portion I'm sharing.  [Hence me sending you over to the blog to see all the other creations.]


The sentiments I used on the above 2 cards is from Merry.  What a fabulous set of sentiments, along with beautiful fonts.  I love a good font!
I used the Christmas Trees Stencil on this fun one :).







Okay, that is it for me with this awesome Christmas Release.  Leave a comment, and then pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what the rest of the Team made. 

 Don't forget, use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your order!!

I hope you had fun this week.  Thanks for the comments! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

Karthikha said...

Super pretty cards :) The one with the galaxy background is gorgeous!! In love with it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful array of gorgeous card designs. You are really getting into the Christmas spirit in card making.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are on a roll here - feeling bad I only made two cards...swooning especially over your galaxy background!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super job on all your cards!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. I really like the background for the nativity card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous projects. I love your last card with that fun tree and the orange lettering. TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful cards! I really love the shape of the tree and of course, the gorgeous nativity. Gorgeous BG you created on the nativity card.

IraChe said...

Очаровательные проекты!
Beautiful cards!

cghundley said...

Loving the cute
Christmas Tree #1!
All the cards are
so fun.
Carla from Utah

Beverly S. said...

All of your cards are great. I especially love your "home for the holidays" card. The background is so striking. AND let me add a final fa la la to this FUN blog hop. :)

Lisa Elton said...

These are marvelous Vicki! My favorite is your nativity scene. What a gorgeous background!

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous cards, totally love the night scene and the stencilled tree.

New Creations said...

Wow! So delightful and love the night sky!

Valerija said...

Fantastic cards. Especially love the wonderful nativity scene.

Mary Holshouser said...

the cards are great but the
nativity just pops off the page.
thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

Wow!! These are all so fabulous. But I really LOVE that nativity one; your background is beautiful!!

Sheila H said...

I love the variety of cards. The nativity is my fave.

Amy Martin said...

Wow!! These are all amazing!!! Love the different varieties. Wonderful job!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love the fun ornaments and the lovely Nativity! Fabulous new dies!

Arianna Barbara said...

Great cards!!! I'm in love for the beautiful background of your third one!!!

cm said...

An array of WOW, Vicky! They're all amazing; the galaxy background with the nativity is the show stopper for me! Stunning...classic...timeless...
Hugs~c

Craftychris said...

Ooh love your amazing cards, you have really rocked those cool new dies! xxx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

So many beautiful cards !! Amazing background on the nativity one and I love the very original shapes on the last card.