Tuesday, March 28, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #125

It's STAMPlorations Inspirations time today.  This week, we are focusing on Shery Russ Designs.  Shery is the creator of STAMPlorations - and a fabulous, organized boss:)

I water colored the cup from After Coffee, and used a sentiment from Anywhere There's Coffee.


Because the Coffee Lover's Hop is still going on, I am entering this card there too.  [STAMPlorations is a sponsor.]  I highly recommend checking out all the coffee sets Shery has in the store.  Remember, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you will save 20% off any purchases.


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You are really rockin' the coffee card!

Migdalia said...

Super cool card! love the pretty blue!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another awesome coffee card. I love all the blue and layers on your design.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is FABULOUS!

Tink said...

Very pretty card!

Ann said...

Fun colors and patterns together. Vicki, I love how your not afraid of color and patterns.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the gingham and the big gems! This is cute Vicki!

New Creations said...

So cool and pretty with gingham!

~amy~ said...

Vicki, this is awesome! Love all the blues!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this sentiment! Your bluesy card is gorgeous too!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this sweet design! Gorgeous blues, love the plaid.

Arianna Barbara said...

Love light blue!!! Such adorable card!!!

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!

Hetty said...

Great stamps and your card is awesome.