Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Couple of Wednesday Challenges

Today I am playing in a couple of challenges - Fab Friday 29 had such a trendy sketch, I just had to play;

I used a new product [for me], Gelatos.  I got this really fun kit, and I had to play and see the end result.  I like these things!  Very fun, easy and they make a pretty background.  I used a sentiment from Inspired By Stamping, Masculine Tags, a Tim Holtz embossing folder, Regal Flourishes and a MFT die, Peek a Boo Chevron













I also played in the Fusion Challenge. I haven't played in this challenge in a while. I fused both the color and sketch challenge.

I used a Christmas sentiment from Inspired By Stamping, Holiday Sentiments and a Tim Holtz die, Reindeer Flight.  A different Christmas card, but I like it!











The next card, I was just playing around with IBS, Paris image to make a stamped background and my Silhouette for cutting out letters. 


and then I also love making tags this time of year;

I used the IBS music background stamp from, Background Basics 3 and the For from, Masculine Tags.  I use Ranger Archival Jet Black ink to get the fabulous, dark, stamped bg.  I love that ink for its boldness.

That's it for me today -- rather productive I'm thinkin!



Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Olga said...

you are on a roll with all these beauties!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

All gorgeous ones, Vicki! You have been a busy girl!!!!

Nan G said...

Very productive, indeed! And they're all beauties!

Susan Sieracki said...

Oh, these are fantastic Vicki. I especially love the Thinking of You card. Those colors are gorgeous. You were quite busy for a Wednesday...I love seeing what you're up to!

Deepti said...

wohooo stunners one after the another, its always a treat to visit your blog :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Vicki - LOVE your fabulous FUSION!
So happy to have you back joining in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Kelly Griglione said...

All wonderful cards, but I particularly love your Fusion card with the non-traditional Christmas colors! What a statement it makes. So glad you decided to join this time around!!

Geri said...

GORGEOUS creations today, Vicki!!! A feast for the eyes...all of them! Love your FUSION card...such a fresh and trendy look...thanks so much for joining us with it and the rest of these beauties!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the colors in your "thinking of you" card! I like the inset colors of your chevron element too. Very cool! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

~amy~ said...

Tons of eye candy! Lovely work!
Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Cute! The blues and greens work well together! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

Karen D said...

Vicki all the cards in this post are gorgeous. Your take on the Fusion challenge is divine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...