Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just Us Girls 167 - Color Challenge

This week over at Just Us Girls, Lisa has chosen a color combo of white, pink and green.  Since I am done with my Christmas cards, I am now working on Thank You's for the gifts I have received.

I went ahead and joined in a few challenges with this card also; CAS-ual Fridays- use scoring on your card, and a brand new monthly challenge, CARDS Blog Challenge with this sketch:
















A CAS card, that packs a punch with the pink flower! :)  I had fun incorporating the scoring - something I don't think I have ever done before.  Gotta love that type of challenge.  My sentiment is from Hero Arts, and my flower is from PTI Beautiful Blooms II with the die.

Do you "see" your card using pink, green and white?  Well, come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge, and play along!

Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card there, girlfriend! It is fabulous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Kid-oh I sure wish I could do CAS even half as great as yours! This pops off the page!

Unknown said...

OMGosh, Vicki, I LOVE the scoring you just tried out? You are just so good at new stuff, apparently, LOL I like the "ladder" effect of the scoring on the side of the card, so unexpected, but really impactful. Duh, like most all of your cards, what was I thinking? LOL Keep on keeping on, girlfriend! I love your blog and your sharing of your talent. Awesome! Brilliant! Gorgeous! Okay, now is your head swelling? Oh well, you deserve it!! Hey, I will follow you anywhere, promise.

Marisa said...

Great card, Vicki! Love it and great take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic design, Vicky! That color combo is super fresh, as it is the sentiment placement :)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Joan said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so glad Judy Woodland gave me your blog address. I love your CAS cards!!!!!and this one is no execption. Fabulous!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a pretty thank you card! I'm seeing different people playing over at CARDS. I'll have to give it a try, too!

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Lisa A. said...

This is sooooo pretty, Vicki!! LOVE how you used your scoring as the side panel of the sketch...inspiring!! And the pop of color in your flower is sweet!! So glad you were a part of the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

hey Vicki....great card, like the scoring on the side and the colours you used.
Hope all is well with you.
Merry Christmas to you and yours...hope you enjoy a wonderful holiday filled with Happy memories.
hugs,
Karen

Darnell said...

What a fun card, Vicki! I love what the scoring has added and so did CFC ~ Congratulations on the shoutout!!