Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sketch Challenge at SCS

I have been so busy creating for the GKD release (Thursday 7pm CST), but I wanted to get something on my blog -- gotta keep you all interested!  I adored this layout from the sketch challenge at SCS - I will use this aain and again I am sure!  I used Mark's Finest Paper's newly release African Veldt stamp set.  So fun to make these silhouettes -- I brayered on shiny cardstock - [that is the trick to smooth, even coverage for me!].


I wanted to share with you all that it is official - I am a Dirty Dozen Girl!!  The announcement was made today!!  I was so honored to be asked to be in this group over at SCS!  It is the ultimate validation of a stamper's work to be asked!  So, I will be busy over the next 6 months, and if you are a paying member of Splitcoaststampers.com, pop on over to the Dirty Dozen Gallery, check out the beautiful work of my teammates, and if you are so motivated, join in a challenge or two.  The DD girls will be checking out YOUR creations and commenting!  It is all fun stuff.  The theme this month is Black Tie!!  If you aren't a member, think about it -- pretty darn fun to have access to the DD Gallery -- only the paid members get this benefit!
Thanks so much for stopping by -- 




6 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Congrats on the the dirty girl gig, Vicki! You must know it was just a matter of time, though! Your style is fabulous!

Speaking of fabulous, this card is just that! You can totally rock a modern safari look! Great card!

Becky said...

Congratulations Vicki...yahoo for you :)

Karen Barber said...

YIPPEE YAHOO ONE MORE TIME!!! So happy to be riding this way with you!!!! You so deserve it!!~

Peggy said...

Congrats on your Dirty Girl gig! Love your card today with the bright blue brayering!

maryr917 said...

congrats again vicki on making the dirty girl team-your work is awesome-this is a great card-love the set

Marisa said...

Congrats again on the Dirty Pile!! SO happy for you (((hugs)))

Love the image of the giraffe and ong sentiment panel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...