Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catching You Up~~

Believe it or not I really have been creating - I have just not been real good about posting - my bad lol  To remedy this I am uploading a few cards I have made over the last few days.
This card was inspired by my cyber friend Sally Atkins.  This girl so rocks on the cards - and has won so many challenges (and awards) in the short time she has joined blogland~~ I am so jealous hee hee - feel free to check out her blog Cards for all Reasons  - YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!  I entered this in the JUGS challenge - a wedding card.

This card is for the ColourQ Color Challenge 44 - black, white, poppy, so saffron (I used PTI summer sunrise), and bashful blue (again, PTI aqua mist).  I usually struggle with this many colors but I used the STV sketch challenge, so they worked out okay.













I used Gina K Designs stamp sets Tropical Flowers  and Elegant Verses on this card.









This one was for the Featured Stamper over at SCS.  I didn't "know" this stamper, but I sure enjoyed her gallery.  CAS is her style and lately - it is something I have really been enjoying doing!








These images are a sneak peek of Mark's Finest Papers - Tweet Blessings.  [Look for the release August 10th]




And another sneak peek of MFP Tweet Blessings.  This was for the CAS challenge over at SCS - I was a day late, but I just couldn't NOT do polka dots (which was the challenge).  I mean COME ON - Polka DOTS!! (only my fav! hee hee)The sketch is for Clean and Simple sketch 101.



























Okay, my last one is for the color challenge over at STV - red, yellow and orange.  I used GKD stamps from Stars and Vintage Backgrounds
Whew - I had no idea I had made so many cards~~ I hope you enjoyed them and I didn't bore you!   I am still setting up my blog candy...  I should of done it on Sunday with the Verve Hop but I wasn't ready, and I still am not ready! [I want to have a lot of good stuff for one of you!]  Thanks for stopping by~~

11 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Vicki, these are all just GORGEOUS! I love all the different styles... I love visiting you blog! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

Peggy said...

WOW! You have been busy! Awesome cards Vicki! My favorite has to be the Rock Star Card, colorful and fun!

Marisa said...

You have been busy!! LOVE your CASE of Sally's card. I recently sold that set at a garage sale and now wish I'd kept it LOL! Sally does wonderful work and you have showcased her wonderfully. Others are lovely as well and I especially like the star card - such fun colours and layout.

Francie G. said...

Yes, you have been a busy little bee! These are all fabulous, Vicki! The CAS card is amazing! How one tiny little image and a little bling can look so fabulous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Way to go Vicki!!! Love all your beautiful cards!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Benton said...

Not bored at all! All of your cards are so darn pretty! Each in its own special way!

Unknown said...

I love the fresh clean look your cards have! All of the are super and very nice!

craftieodmae said...

Oh WOW you have been busy, all of these are fantastic!!

Julia Aston said...

Love them all Vicki! pretty colors and designs - nice work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki! Wow! You've been e very busy girlie! I absolutely love your CAS cards - you have such a natural talent for them, they are always so inspiring. I especially love the Rock Star card here, it's got such fab colours! (Thank you so much for CASEing one of my cards too with such a beautiful card - I am honoured my dear friend!)

Sylvia said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for playing the CQC!