Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sketch For You To Try & Just For Fun Color Challenge

A couple of more challenges I found today - I actually am going somewhere today so I need to get these uploaded, shower and I am off... Good to do that sometimes!
This card is for Sketch For You To Try & Just For Fun color challenge  (light blue, olive, tan)- the 2nd one is a newbie for me, just found it today!  Both have prizes - you know the saying, "can't win if you don't play"
I used images from GKD, Take Flight, Hang in There, Enjoy the Sunshine, Vintage Backgrounds.  I stamped some kraft with the VB and than punched out the circles.  Kind of adds something don't ya think? I used my friend the cuttlebug for the background textured panels - this card only took me 25 minutes!  I am getting faster.  Thanks for stopping by -

ps does anyone know how I can get back just my signature with no box?  Since my blog change I can't fix it...

12 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

Such a lovely card and I absolutely LOVE your butterfly. Thanks for playing along with JFF this week!

Starla said...

Your butterfly is so striking!! Thanks for playing along with JFF this week!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty, Vicki! I love everything about it.

Bonnie McLain said...

I love the colors and also the over stamping you have done.. .love doing that style.. great card Vicki...

Peggy said...

Great card Vicki and I love the Kraft circles!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great use of the circles on the sketch, and the little butterfly scene is lovely!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful! Man you are fast, I love the butterfly!

Glenda said...

Wow! Your butterfly is a real eye catcher! Thanks for playing along with us at JFF Stamps and the weekly color challenge!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Only 25 minutes? Gasp, you're GOOD! Great job with this week's SFYTT!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card vicki-love how you used the color challenges-your butterfly is outstanding-can't help with the blog problem sorry

Broni said...

I LOVE this, Vicki! What a beautiful way to use the colors! Thanks for playing along at JFF with us!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

soft and beautiful