The gallery should be amazing!
For my card, I went rich and bold! [I also seem to be on a color embossing kick too.] I used images from Heartfelt Creations [OOB] and partial colored with Copics.
I also dug into my Stamping Up inks! I really like those, but, they are not easily accessible so I don't use them very often. [I need to fix that I think]
Your turn! Come on over to
JUGS #840 and show us your
bold card!
Thanks for stopping by~
9 comments:
Rich, bold and beautiful; this is striking! WOW!
hugs~c
Wow, Vicki! Those lightly colored florals really pop out boldly off your wonderful embossed and inked floral background. Wonderful depth on this card! Julia xx
Absolutely bold, rich, and don't leave out GORGEOUS, Vicki! I'm loving your current 'kick' - keep them coming and teach us how you've created this one!
=]
Your bold and rich colors and flowers really came across well!
That is a beautiful card with the flowers and pretty colors!
Wowza, bold and fabulous, my friend!!
Definitely BOLD Viciki!
You nailed it! Bold, a bit moody but oh so gorgeous, Vicki. Fantastic card
GORGEOUS! I need to use this technique for a few cards (thanks for inspiration) and I have several of those Heartfelt flowers already die cut and ready to color/use. Thanks ... I know what I'm doing this weekend! LOL Your cards are always inspiring!
Post a Comment